Exploring Mommyhood

A single mother on her journey through life- the good, the bad, and the ugly!

22 February 2010

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by McMamma. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did NOT turn the thermostat in my office up to 84 degrees yesterday.
I am NOT going to stress over today's METI experience in clinical... it could very well be a logical senario that could come strolling through the E.R. doors at my new job (see yesterday's post here), but I can certainly just wing it, right? Not!!
I did NOT spend a half hour blogging instead of studying.
I am NOT looking forward to warmer weather and the possibility of a Girl's Weekend in Chicago with one of my besties in April.
NOPE, NOT ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment