Exploring Mommyhood

A single mother on her journey through life- the good, the bad, and the ugly!

19 January 2010

A Little Catching Up Before #3!

Since Claire will be turning 3 in a few months, I thought I would share her first two birthdays with you.

For her first birthday, we did a Winnie the Pooh Theme and had it here at the house. This was my munchkin for breakfast that morning, not exactly thrilled.

My mom and I went all out for the party-- tons of decorations, food, and we even melted colored chocolates to make into molds of the #1, Pooh himself, and balloons. I wish I could say I'm talented enough to have made the cake myself, but I left that up to the local Buehler's....



Speaking of cake....


(notice how Pap-Pap and Pa rush to save the little princess while Mommy takes pictures! lol)

Claire's second birthday was held at a local park that has a 30,000 square foot playground and awesome picnic area. The theme was Ladybugs, and a friend of a friend made the cake for me, which turned out even cuter than I imagined it!


(Claire with her friend Abby from school)

(Claire with her "gnama")

No comments:

Post a Comment