Exploring Mommyhood

A single mother on her journey through life- the good, the bad, and the ugly!

08 January 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

*I wish MapQuest had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option. Also, they really need to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

*Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

*I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

*The letters T and G are very close to each other on the keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.

*There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

*I wish my phone's keyboard had certain letters and symbols so that I can talk to my other nurse friends in our new language-- it would be so much shorter!

*Sometimes I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

*LOL has gone from meaning "laughing out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

*I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

*Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart."

*How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

*Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

*I find it hard to believe that there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.

*Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier and sluttier every year?

*You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

*There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back just a little too far.

*Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

*It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood.

*I wonder if cops ever get annoyed at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit?

No comments:

Post a Comment