Exploring Mommyhood

A single mother on her journey through life- the good, the bad, and the ugly!

02 January 2010

Resolutions

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year! I am welcoming 2010 with open arms, looking forward to what it will bring for me and what I will be able to accomplish.

My New Year's resolutions?

*Be more patient, especially where Claire's independence is concerned-- it might take her 10 minutes to get her socks on, but I should just be glad she's wanting to do it instead of rushing her. (Right?!)

*Gotta loose that baby weight, since Claire is two and a half. I can't really blame the "baby" weight since she's now a toddler and speaking in full sentences. Note to self: Must appoint time in schedule for working out, especially with access to not one but two gyms with school.

*Be more thankful and appreciative of things that others do to help. Even if it's something that annoys me, I have to stop and remember that they are doing it to help and to just say "thank you" and smile.

*To find my place where church is concerned. I have been "visiting" the church where my cousin and her family attends for about 6 months now. I need to speak with someone soon about being saved and joining the church as an official member.

*Another great semester in nursing school! Fall '09 semester GPA: 3.2. Not bad for my first semester after being out of school for a while. But Spring '10's goal? Gotta hit at least a 3.5, if not better.

Please feel free to share your resolutions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment